Matthew M. Myers is the founder of Myers Law Group and specializes in business, zoning, environmental, and real property law.
Matthew also earned his Bachelor of Arts in History from The University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee. Following undergraduate studies, Matthew graduated from Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law in 2003. While at Mercer Law, Matthew was an officer in Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International.
In his spare time, Matthew enjoys hunting, fishing, golf, and spending time with his wife and two children.
Matthew practices in the following areas:
- Business and Commercial Law
- Land Use and Zoning
- Real Property
- Georgia, 2003
- S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 2003
- State Bar of Georgia, Member, 2003 – present
- Macon Bar Association, Member, 2003 – present
- Leadership Academy – State Bar of Georgia Young Lawyers Division, Graduate, 2008
- Leadership Macon, Graduate, 2007
Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. – 2003
University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee
- B.A. – 2000
- Major: History